Monday, September 29, 2014

On a quest to love myself

"Self-love is the source of all our other loves." -Pierre Corneille

In my quest to love more, I have found the need to do more things to love myself. I find I feel better if I do at least one thing that makes me feel good about myself-not enough to feel arrogant, mind, but just enough to feel happy!

  • Over the weekend I put on a dress that made me feel pretty and it helped me to walk down the street feeling like the world is my oyster! I felt damn sexy good!
  • I looked in the mirror today and said "I love you" to myself and found the experience to be rather therapeutic.
  • I sang in the chorus I'm a part of and I felt happy because I felt like I sounded particularly good this evening.
  • I worked hard at and accomplished a lot as part of my job today. It's a nice feeling to know that I can do my job well.
  • I helped someone to smile today which is something that always makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment