Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Celebrating an anniversary of One Care!

Tomorrow an event will be held to mark the one year anniversary of One Care which is a program in Massachusetts that streamlines services for people that are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid so that they can get a better standard of care. I consider this a happy event because it's a program that has made a difference in people's lives. People should have adequate access to the healthcare services they need and this program is meant to help ensure that health care is more accessible.  I'm writing about this on this blog because it makes me happy that something has been done to make a positive difference in people's lives in terms of maintaining their health. I'm pleased because I had a direct role in planning the event and I know it's going to be a great experience.  It'll give people a chance to discuss how this program can be improved. I want One Care to be the best it can be so that even more people can be helped by it. This is why I'm glad I can be part of tomorrow's event because it's all about improving this program.

I realize it's short notice but if you have time and are on One Care I hope that you will join us tomorrow at 26 West St. Boston, MA 02111. The event is from 2PM-4PM. There will be food and speakers from major health plans in Massachusetts.  Come share your thoughts!

Hope to see you there!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment