Friday, October 10, 2014

Hooray for Malala

Malala Yousafzai has won the Nobel Peace Prize! She's overcome so much and even when people tried to stop her by force, it seems it's only made her stronger and more committed to her mission to ensure education is available to all. I think I like Malala most because of her mission as it is similar to that of my parents. My parents were once told that I might not be educable because part of my brain was damaged. My parents didn't stand for that and so they went on to ensure that I was educated and did well.I feel that my quality of life is better and I feel more empowered because I have been educated. I want to congratulate Malala because she's helping to ensure that girls and women are empowered and have a better quality of life as well. I'm so happy for her and I wish her every success!

No comments:

Post a Comment