Monday, October 20, 2014

If I were a hobbit

Just for fun and because the book "The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" was first published today in 1955 and because I like the hobbit books, I thought about the things I'd like to have if I were a hobbit.

  • At least one good adventure-as much as hobbits say they don't want to have adventures, you know that deep down they jolly well do!
  • Gandalf the Grey by my side-he seems to be extremely handy in times of crises.
  • Elf healing powers-I'd like to be able to cure things like they do-they seem to be able to cure everything by doing a bit of chanting.
  • A really awesome friend like Samwise Gamjee to go on adventures with-he just seems so devoted and lovable-in short the perfect adventure companion!
  • A couple of other hobbits to come along for the ride-namely Merry and Pippin as they are just so incredibly entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment