Friday, October 17, 2014

Living slightly dangerously

It's Evel Knievel's birthday -for those who don't know Mr. Knievel is a motorcycle daredevil. I just think it's funny that people can be called daredevils and I like Evel Knievel's name I just the way it sounds. Anyway, thinking of Mr. Knievel got me thinking about some of the daredevilish things I've done (or at least I felt they were daredevil type things-they might seem tame to the rest of the world, but I think it's the idea that counts!)

  • I think the biggest risky thing I did (and I know I've written about it a lot, but only because it means a lot to me) was decide to give hugs to random strangers-it's one of the best things I've done.
  • My dad has a pickup truck and somehow the biggest thing for me was being able to ride in the back bed of truck and he'd go fast down the road to wherever we were going and it did feel a bit like we were flying-it was fun!
I know these are only 2 examples but from doing those things I found that a little risk taking makes life just that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment