Monday, October 6, 2014

Movie Soundtracks

The first movie with a soundtrack premiered today in 1927 in New York City. I rather like movie soundtracks especially ones that make me feel good. Here are a few.

The soundtrack from the movie Out of Africa-it sounds adventurous and yet beautiful all at once. Plus I like traveling and when I listen to it, it makes me feel like I'm off on an adventure!



 I like the soundtrack from the movie E.T. especially the song "Flying" because it makes me feels like I am in fact flying.


Finally, I also like the ending soundtrack to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. When I listen to it it makes me think of my home and family which is where I grew up very happily and where I always felt free because I love my family so much. Somehow, this song reminds me that they're always with me and that thought makes me happy!




So hooray for movie music!

No comments:

Post a Comment