Saturday, October 11, 2014

The nice thing about each day is

"With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Eleanor Roosevelt was born today in 1884. I like her quote above as it's a very comforting thought. I find that when things are hard I sometimes find it helpful to think that since I got through the day before, then the new day brings the possibility that there are better things to come. With that in mind I can face things and feel better. Then when things finally come right in the end (and somehow they do come right the way they should be) I can know that whatever happened before, I've faced it and am stronger for it. I think everyone has that strength, even if it's not always recognized. That's one of the things I like most about being human, we can go through so many things and still get up and carry on. I see so much strength in people and I admire people for their strength. People make me want to grow and be a better person. Each day, the idea that someone might read this makes me want to write something different (and better) than the day before. I hope each day that people feel stronger as well.  I hope that you face each day and can see the beauty that's in it. I hope each day brings you something happier than before and I wish you the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment