Sunday, October 5, 2014

To Do the Impossible

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

I like this quote (and Walt Disney because his movies make me feel good.) I now find myself thinking of how the things I once thought were impossible were only impossible to me until I made up my mind and went out and did them. In that sense, I've really come to believe that if I want to do something badly enough then it's not impossible.  I once thought it was impossible that I'd live out of my home state,  that I'd hug random strangers for fun, or that I'd get a master's degree. I've done all those things now and there's still more I want to do. The thing that immediately comes to mind when I think of something I couldn't possibly do now is skydiving! (Which of course means I have to do it one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment