Monday, December 29, 2014

A shout for joy for my friend Caroline

I can't help but feel overjoyed when something awesome happens to someone I love. Today I felt like standing up and cheering for joy because my lovely roommate Caroline passed one of her university courses which I knew she'd been struggling with for a long time now.  To me that struggle and the fact that all her hard work paid off is a big deal. I think whenever people work hard at something and see it through and achieve a positive result, that should be celebrated! So that's why I feel so happy that she's done this thing. That she's stuck it out and that she never gave up!

I think it's amazing what one person can accomplish with the help of people who believe in them but it's awesome what people can accomplish when they believe in themselves. I see that in Caroline and I really admire her because she believes in herself as much as I and all the people that love her believe in her. With that confidence and strength, there's no limit to the wonderful things she can do! Congratulations Caroline! This post is dedicated to you with all the love and good wishes I can put in it!




No comments:

Post a Comment