Sunday, December 7, 2014

My thoughts on Mockingjay Part I

I just got back from seeing the movie Mockingjay with two friends. After seeing it I felt I had to share my thoughts on it so here goes.

Things I learned from watching Mockingjay:

  • Even though I really don't believe in violence, I kind of wish I could shoot a bow and arrow although I am very certain that it would have disastrous consequences especially to my own wellbeing-I just think I find the idea amusing.
  • Despite a whole town being leveled, a cat survived it all. Perhaps cats do have nine lives.
  • Hope is one of the best medicines around. 
  • It reminded me of things that I feel are worth fighting for: family and home.
  • Even if you live in a pretty bleak cave you can still have style (with help from a glamorous makeup artist named Effie Trinket!)
So, long story short, I highly recommend seeing Mockingjay Part 1! It's really good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment