Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Things I love about Christmas

Since it's Christmas Eve I got to thinking about all the things I love best about Christmas.  Here are some of them:
  • Christmas carols-in my mind it's perfectly acceptable to randomly start singing Christmas carols whenever I feel the urge to do so!
  • Presents-ok I admit it, I just plain like getting stuff!
  • Christmas movies- I like the old ones especially "It's a Wonderful Life" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".  I feel good after seeing them.
  • Christmas trees -they're fun to decorate especially with Christmas music to accompany the decorating!
  • Although it's not necessarily unique to Christmas, I like the holiday because it's a time when families and friends are together. I find I'm happiest when my family and friends are close by.
Happy Christmas everyone! I send my love and good wishes to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment