Saturday, January 31, 2015

Happiness in a swan song

Today I heard (courtesy of the music radio website Pandora) the song Standchen (Swan Song) by Franz Schubert. I felt compelled to share this clip because for whatever reason listening to it gives me pause to think of many of the good things that have happened in my life and how good life is. Plus, I like the fact that the song's name is "Swan Song" because swans grow into even more beautiful creatures as they get older. With those things in mind I know that whatever comes my way in life, I'll find a way to get through it and grow from it! This song also makes me want to spread the idea that people can get through so much and accomplish so much. Maybe those accomplishments don't include pieces of music, but I think just having the ability to live a good life and having good things come of it is just as much of an achievement. I think that's part of what makes me want to cheer people on and encourage them. So consider this post and this song a cheer for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment