Sunday, January 4, 2015

How I want to see the beauty in others more clearly

As it's a new year which gets me thinking about things I want to change about myself, I've also started thinking about things I like about myself as well. I like my smile and my hair and I like the way I laugh. Although there are many things about myself that I am working on improving, I think I'll also work on remembering the good traits I have as well. I think there is a lot of beauty in everyone and I want to see that and recognize it even more clearly than I do now.  In order to do that I  figure I have to also focus on the good traits I have and I believe in that way the beauty in others will become even more apparent to me. For the moment, I say that I hope that everyone can recognize the beauty inside them and celebrate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment