Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I find happiness in the odd things

I find happiness in the odd
Such as today I work blue glove and green glove
They looked pretty together and I felt better seeing them 
After all life just seems better with more colors in it

Odd things like sidewalk drawings make me smile
Especially when they are drawings of smiling faces themselves
I don't see them every day but they make me feel good right away
Smiles are just nice that way

I find happiness in the random acts of kindness people do
I like giving random gifts too 
Just for the fun of it
This entry is my gift to you 

I look for the random things in every day
Because they make me feel happy in every way
And life is full of so many lovely random things 
That make life more fun than I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment