Friday, January 9, 2015

Maggie fights the cling wrap and the tin foil!

So today was a day of frustration!  Why am I writing about this in a blog about happiness-

1-because I want to!
2 -Because I Can!
3-The story cheered my roommate up in the best sense
4-I like laughing at myself. :)

I don't like hating things but I really hate cling wrap so today I was struggling with the cling wrap to wrap up a sandwich (Yes I did have sandwich bags but I was trying to challenge myself-which turned out to be a rather disastrous idea.) So I can't seem to get the cling wrap off the roller (and yes I did try to use the sharp thingys on the top side of the box but then I cut my finger which wasn't so fun. )  So to avoid further injury I start thinking scissors would be good.  Let's just say it turned out to be a rather messy affair that didn't  go too well. So then I tried to attack the tinfoil with similarly disastrous results. (You'd think a roll of tinfoil would be more difficult to destroy, thankfully my completely destructive powers are limited to tinfoil and cling wrap!) By the end of it my motivation for self improvement led me to use a sandwich bag. Anyway, I got back home after work and I told my roommate who was stuck in bed with the stomach flu about it and it made her laugh in the best way which made me feel good! So I discovered 2 things today-1-in some cases destruction can be quite funny. 2-I should stay away from cling wrap and tinfoil.



No comments:

Post a Comment