Saturday, January 3, 2015

My favorite Characters from the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings characters

Since J.R. R. Tolkien was born today in 1892 it got me thinking about Hobbit/Lord of the Rings characters I like. Here are some of them:

  • Samwise Gamgee-he's loyal, kind, and very brave-perfect companion on long journeys!
  • Peregrin (Pippin) Took and Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)-they're both just so funny and best friends who are also really dedicated to helping each other and the people they care about.
  • Gandalf-he has a staff (big magical walking stick) that I really want to steal!
  • Radagast-nature-loving and slightly zany-I can't help but like him!
  • Eowyn-I like that she fights for people she believes in. My favorite scene in the movies in which she is portrayed is when she proclaims "I am no man!" and then stabs the Witch-King of Angmar-in response to the legend that no man can kill the Witch-King. All right I realize that's not a very happy image, still, I think it's just so cool the way she makes that statement. I want to be fearless like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment