Thursday, January 1, 2015

My New Year's resolutions!

I must resist! I must resist!
I must cease and desist!
From some of things that I do
That I most definitely must discontinue!

I vow to resist saying I'm sorry
Unless it's absolutely necessary and unavoidable
(It's a problem that I no longer want to be known for!)
I also vow to resist worry and stress-life is so much better when I stress less!

On a more positive note I also vow 
To remain happy and healthy and smiling
Because I find a smile makes life more fun
And I know I'm happiest when I'm healthiest

I'm writing these things down for the world to see
Although these resolutions may not seem like much 
Commitments seem more firm when they're written down
So these are my commitments for the new year -I'm starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment