Saturday, January 17, 2015

No regrets!

"Were it offered to my choice, I should have no objection to a repetition of the same life from its beginning, only asking the advantages authors have in a second edition to correct some faults in the first." Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin was a man who seemed  to say a lot of really inspiring stuff but I like this quote best. There are plenty of times when I've wished I could do things over again.  Then again, the more sensible side of me feels that for each thing I'd like to take back or do over, I've learned more from going through that experience. All this makes me further think about a song sung by Edith Piaf, which I rather like too. (Mostly because the image of someone lip syncing to it is quite entertaining to me.) All in all, I'd like to live a life so that when I'm old and gray and zany, I won't have too many regrets either!


No comments:

Post a Comment