Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Since it's cold out, I'll play music to warm up!

It's really cold in Boston and one of the ways I've chosen to stay warm is through music. So if you're in a cold place too here are some music that will hopefully warm you up.


  • "Feelin' Hot Hot Hot"-The Hit Crew-I can imagine it's hot out when I listen to this. Plus it makes me laugh. (listen here).
  • "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay"-Otis Redding-It makes me think of relaxing in the sun with a nice book. (listen here).
  • "Sunny"- Bobby Hubb-It makes me think of good days to come. (listen here).
  • "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"- I know that my life feels warmer when the people I love are around me. Plus I think the song is classy! (listen here).
  • "Happy" -Pharrell Williams. It makes me want to dance and even if I don't dance, this song still makes me feel warm inside. (listen here).  





No comments:

Post a Comment