Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A story about a toaster on wheels

"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-Clint Eastwood

I don't know how much I agree with this quote in that my toaster either undercooks or overcooks my toast in the morning but I saw this quote it reminded me of a fun time. I was riding in a car on the highway with a friend and we saw an Airstream camper that overtook us. I turned to my friend and I said "Every time I see one of those campers it looks like a toaster to me. I keep half expecting a giant piece of toast to randomly pop out of it!" We both burst out laughing and ever since then every time I see a toaster (or an airstream camper, for that matter) I think of that and I smile because it represents a good time and good friends. I hope everyone has something like that, something that reminds you of a good time and laughter, even if it is an inanimate object like a toaster!


No comments:

Post a Comment