Monday, February 16, 2015

I look up to everyone!

"Heroism is endurance for one moment more."-George F. Kennan

I think there's a heroic part of everyone and for some reason being heroic does feel good even if it does require a bit of hard work. In many ways people in general are my heroes because they get up every day and go about their business and for whatever reason there's something heroic to me in all that. I think in our ways we keep each other going and the fact that society still survives despite everything means to me that there is a lot of hope for all of us. I think everyone struggles with something and that struggle should be celebrated. So I look up to everyone for facing struggles and I look up to everyone because really the only way to go is up!


No comments:

Post a Comment