Tuesday, February 17, 2015

If I could be in an action movie

It's Michael Bay's birthday today and as he's an action movie director it got me thinking about what it would be like to be in an action/adventure type movie. The slightly more part of me wouldn't mind being in a good car chase. The closest I've come to that is riding in the car with my Dad. There used to be this bump at the top of a hill on the road by my house. If you drove a car fast over the bump when the car hit it, it felt like we were flying. (The eventually had to smooth the bump out when one too many people had an accident going over it.) I also wouldn't mind solving a crime or two or being the heroine of something or other. I'd like to save someone from harm.  I also wouldn't mind a good ol' cape!


No comments:

Post a Comment