Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The girly girl in me likes feeling like a princess sometimes

The movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs  was released today in 1938. I find I do like the older Disney movies quite a bit. When I was much younger I particularly liked the cartoons involving princesses the best. To this day I like to think there's a princess or prince (whatever your preference is) in all of us. I like getting all dressed up and while I may not where my favorite dress every day for a week like I did when I was 5, I still like feeling pretty! I also still like thinking that wishes and dreams come true and it feels so great on the occasions when they do come true. Maybe I'll never have a glass slipper or tiara but by gosh I can feel like I do. So here's to feeling like a prince or princess, after all, it's the thought that counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment