Saturday, February 21, 2015

Things I'm doing because of there being so much snow in Boston

In case you don't live in Boston (or Massachusetts, or anywhere in New England for that matter) we've been getting rather a lot of snow recently. Nevertheless, I've decided I'm determined that even though the the heavens might open and snow and ice and all manner of nasty weather  might come down I'm still going to be happy by thinking of nicer weather by doing the following things: 

  • Watching action-type popcorn movies that usually come out during the summers for some reason.
  • Making smoothies
  • Going to zumba classes (I feel like that type of exercise/dancing makes things seem hotter!)
  • Listening to songs like "Feelin' Hot Hot Hot" and "All I Wanna Do (Is Have Some Fun)".
  • Smiling as much as possible (even if it feels weird I just feel better when smiling!)


No comments:

Post a Comment