Sunday, February 15, 2015

Things that make my Dad great


As it's my Dad's birthday I thought 
I'd write about the things I like best about him
Birthdays are appreciation days after all. 
And although I appreciate my Dad always
I wanted to write about it today

I like that I can look to him for advice and help
I like how he taught me to cook pancakes
And to love jazz music and riding in sports cars he's fixed up
I like it when he says he's proud of me
It makes me want to work harder to maintain that pride

I like knowing that he and my Mum love each other very much
And that they'll always love me and my siblings too
It is there love that keeps me going sometimes
And has influenced me to want to spread that love
Which is part of why I write this blog for people like you

But most of all I write this now
To wish my Dad the happiest of birthdays
And a very happy year to come
With a lot of good times and laughter
Because I love my Dad very much








No comments:

Post a Comment