Sunday, February 1, 2015

Why this year's Super Bowl commercials have made me happy!

I don't understand American football all that well but for some reason I do like watching the commercials that accompany the Super Bowl. Here are commercials I enjoyed this year.

There's a really funny commercial for a movie about Minions!!!! I love Minions! (Minions are little clay animation characters that are just amazing to me for some reason.) Anyway, to get an idea of their brilliance see below.


I also can't help but like the Budweiser beer commercial mainly because I love dogs! Plus I like the song in it too. (Although walking 500 miles sounds a bit extreme, but that's love for you!)

I also like the ad below (even if it is about men's deodorant!) because it's about fathers and I love my Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment