Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Counting Blessings Day!

Since I don't know who gets to decide what holidays exist and when holidays are so I'm taking the opportunity to declare today Counting Blessings Day! (Just because I feel the need for a holiday even if it is one of my own creation.) To celebrate this day I (as the name suggests) am counting things I think are blessings. Why? 1) Because I want to 2) because I can! 3) because doing so makes me feel good inside.  So here are some things that I consider blessings.

I feel blessed that:
  • I have a lovely family and friends who I love ever so much.
  • I believe in God because it's very comforting to think that there is a higher power who is looking out for me. 
  • I have a job I love and my work involves helping to empower people with disabilities and ensure that their needs are met. 
  • I can write this blog.
  • I learn and love and be happy!
So all in all, taking these blessings into account, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment