Saturday, March 14, 2015

To be good

"To be good, you need to believe in what you're doing." -Billy Crystal

I feel that as long as I believe I can do something and I believe the thing I want to do is right  then I can do it and for most of my life that idea has been true.  I found the things I'm best at doing because I believed that I could do those things and be good at them. Writing was that something that somehow I always knew I could just do and do it fairly well. What is more, I enjoy writing very much. I hope everyone has something like that. Something they believe in and something that makes them happiest. I believe in people because I believe everyone can do so many great things and that the world is made just that much better if and when people indulge in doing those great things. I think what helped me do things and believe in myself and my abilities is that I had people that believed in me and still continue to believe. As a way of thanking them, I hold a lot of belief in general so that the belief and love people have for me might be spread a bit farther. So I send my love and belief out to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment