Thursday, March 19, 2015

To save the day....

It's Bruce Willis' birthday and as he seems to be in a lot of action movies where he usually saves the day, it got me thinking about situations where it might be cool to be the one to save the day.  Just to indulge in a little fantasy here are some situations I'd like to save the day just so at the end of it I can say "Though I may be but little I am tough!"

  • I think it would be fun to save someone while skydiving. I guess because it's the closest thing I could get to being a flying superhero!
  • I actually wouldn't mind being able to save people by getting them away from horrible danger in a fast car...which of course would drive itself.
  • I'd like to save someone in space, I've always wanted to see the world from way up high like that plus the idea saving someone makes it seem even more adventurous. I saw the movie Gravity and I just kept thinking I wish I could go there and prevent the George and Sandra from being stuck in space!



No comments:

Post a Comment