Friday, May 22, 2015

A lovely night out dancing!

I love dancing and so when my friend Kimberley told me about this dance event called Dance Friday.  It happens on Friday nights in a church in Harvard Square. Starting at 8PM. The evening started with a class which was sort of like a cross between yoga and zumba. It was basically freestyle dancing semi-directed by an instructor. There was lots of room for interpretation and it was nice just to dance around and twirl and feel pretty in general. I always feel better when I'm dancing. After that they had group dancing where everyone danced in a circle holding hands and I can't really describe how lovely it felt.

Plus we had a lovely Thai dinner beforehand and I got egg rolls! I love egg rolls!

If you want to find out more about Dance Friday follow this link: http://dancefriday.org

No comments:

Post a Comment