Friday, May 1, 2015

Global Love Day

It's Global Love Day which was started today in 2004 by the Love Foundation (and yes I was quite delighted to learn that there is in fact a foundation called "The Love Foundation."Its mission is to encourage people to love unconditionally.) A part of me has wished for a while that I could give everyone something nice just because. I guess on a basic level, one thing I know I can always give is the love I have inside of me. I want to grow in that love and love more. I know that I am loved and I can love others in return and so the cycle continues and love (hop
efully) spreads farther. A goal I have now is to spread love as far as I can, after all, all we have in this life is each other and as I have a choice, I choose to love people because it's a wonderful feeling and I've always found a lot of happiness and joy in loving people. To read more about Global Love Day follow this link: http://www.thelovefoundation.com/globalloveday/.


No comments:

Post a Comment