Thursday, May 21, 2015

If I knew the world was coming to an end....

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia."-Charles Shulz

I don't know why but this quote made me laugh and it got me thinking about what I'd do if I knew the world was coming to an end tomorrow. Here is a short list of both serious and fun things I'd do. 

  • Find a way to fly back to Michigan to be with my family
  • Put on some music and dance in some random place just because
  • Grab some friends and my siblings and rent a Volkswagen Beetle and go on a joyride!
  • Write a couple blog posts for the heck of it.
  • Bake a cake because I love baking.
  • Go up in a hot air balloon just because it's something I've always wanted to do.
  • Go to a karaoke bar with friends and sing everything no matter how out of tune!
  • Get all dressed up and go out for a fancy dinner
  • Find someone to help me set off some fireworks in my backyard
  • Give hugs to anyone who wanted one

So yes things I'd do are fairly simple in nature but those are the things that matter most!

No comments:

Post a Comment