Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'm gonna sit right down and write a letter now....

I saw this Tweet by a little girl that wrote to President Obama and then got a response back from him. She wrote: " Please stop war for our world, instead have a meeting. Please give a speech to tell everyone they can marry who they want. Thank you."

Obama wrote back that he couldn't agree more.  All that got me thinking about what I'd write if I decided to write something to celebrities. Just for the heck of it I thought I'd write a few messages here just because.

Dear American Authors

Thanks for writing a song called Best Day of My Life. When I listen to it, I can't help but smile. I hope you have many more best days. :)
-Maggie

Dear Train,

I've loved your music since the song "Drops of Jupiter" came out. Plus I like how you sing the song "Marry Me" at concerts and let people propose to their significant others on stage. I hope that you keep on singing!-Maggie

Dear Ellen,

Thanks for always making people laugh and helping people in so many ways. I'm glad there's someone spreading happiness on TV every day. -Maggie

Dear JK Rowling,

I still like your books very much but I do wish you could bring back Harry Potter (pretty please?)
Oh ok. I know, he got old but still..... anyway, I'm still pleased you made him up!-Maggie 


No comments:

Post a Comment