Sunday, May 10, 2015

Things I love about my lovely Mum!

I realize many people think their Mums are the best but I thought I'd share some reasons why I think my Mum is fantastic!
  • She's helped me to be brave when things are hard.
  • She has great fashion sense. She always seems to know what will fit me and look good on me.
  • She's taught me how to keep flowers alive
  • She's willing to drive thousands of miles to see me. 
  • She's raised 3 great kids!
  • She read to me as a child which instilled in me a love of reading.
  • She plans the most fun vacations!
  • She knows how to make me laugh in the best way.
  • She's never given up on me and she's never let me give up!
  • She taught me the at a cup of tea can help solve many problems.
These are just some of the reasons why I love my Mum but mostly I love my Mum because she is my Mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment