Thursday, May 14, 2015

You know you're addicted to Facebook when.....

It's Mark Zuckerberg's birthday and just because of that it's got me thinking about all things Facebook. Just because I can, I thought of all the things that show when I should start worrying I'm getting to addicted to Facebook!

You Know You're Addicted to Facebook When:

  • You spend more than an hour  a day on Facebook
  • You don't consider yourself friends with someone unless you're friends on Facebook
  • You accept random people's requests to be friends on Facebook (just to see how many friends you can collect!)
  • You "poke" people on Facebook just to annoy them! (Especially when you're ticked off at them!)
  • You share your every activity as a status update
  • You post every picture you've ever taken/had taken of you on Facebook (no matter how embarrassing that are.)
  • You send everyone you know invitations to play Candy Crush (even if you never actually play Candy Crush.)
  • You look up potential roommates/datas on Facebook to figure out all the details you can about them before actually meeting them. 
  • Your social calendar is entirely made up of activities you were invited to by Facebook.
  • You're part of too many Facebook groups to count!
Ok so yes I do spend quite a bit of time on Facebook but I'm hoping that if I ever get so bad that I end up doing all the things listed above, someone will take me by the arm and push me out my door and make me go outside and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment