Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bastille Day

It's Bastille Day -France's national day where people celebrate storming a castle! It got me thinking about things that I might invade if I ever felt the urge. I was thinking along the lines of Gru's house so I could take all his Minions. Alternately I could perhaps take over an egg roll or trail mix making factory just because I really like egg rolls and trail mix (but not together of course, that would just be gross.)

In another sense since this day is all about French freedom I also got to thinking about all the things I like about France. Namely: French people including my mum's French friends who are lovely, French  food, the French countryside, French language (still trying to master it!), and those berets people in France seem to wear quite a bit- and I have to admit those hats suit them quite well.

Anyway, 3 cheers for France for Bastille Day and all things French!

No comments:

Post a Comment