Sunday, August 2, 2015

My sacred space

"Your sacred space is where you can find yourself again and again" -Joseph Campbell

I hope that everyone has such a sacred space to go to when one is feeling lost or unsure of what to do. I've found that in terms of a physical place my home with my immediate family is a special place for me in that I know that even if I don't figure everything out when I go home I do feel peace there and that helps.

The other space that I feel I can find myself again is this blog. Even if it isn't a physical place I feel like in writing something positive each day my world is that much better and writing things in this way helps me get my thoughts back together.

In these spaces I continually find peace. I wish I could give everyone a sense of peace and so I write this blog with that goal in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment