Friday, August 28, 2015

Things that give me peace

I found myself thinking about things that help me to feel  a sense of peace. These things aren't very startling but they make me see how some sense of peace can be found in the smallest things. I hope everyone can find a sense of peace each day. To me at least, those are things that make life worth living!


  • My family
  • God
  • My friends
  • A nice warm bed to sleep in
  • Giving/receiving a hug
  • This song  (listen here-while I know it's from the movie the Patriot which is quite violent, I still like this music from it because it's surprisingly gentle.)
  • A cup of tea or hot chocolate
  • This blog-I find it therapeutic to write something positive every day.
  • listening to books on tape.
  • Going for a walk with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment