Saturday, September 19, 2015

If I could say anything to a movie character....

I love movies and so it got me thinking about what I'd tell certain movie characters just for the heck of it.  So here goes:


  • To Bilbo Baggins-Never wake up a dragon again...ever.
  • To E.T.-Come back!
  • To James Bond- I wanna be a Bond girl too (one that is smart of course though!)
  • To the Minions-Please, please, please let me be your leader!
  • To George Bailey-Never give up, so many people love you and life is better with you in it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, I think A - You would be the BEST Minion leader because they already know how much you love them. B. You are a smart, cute and fun Bond girl who could do some great undercover work. Maybe you could pose as an art curator? C. C. E.T. would come back to visit you every week and hug you SO tight! Perhaps he'd take you for a ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would tell a certain actress and characters:

    . To Olivia Newton-John in Grease - You were who I wanted to be when I grew up.

    . To Belle - I try so much to be like you. I even have that one stubborn lock of hair!

    ReplyDelete