Sunday, September 27, 2015

Keep holding on

It's the singer Avril Lavigne's birthday and it got me thinking about this song called "Keep Holding On."  That song did actually at times help me to feel stronger in certain times when I felt in need. I always felt it was kind of funny how a song can give me strength but it did and I am grateful. I like the lyrics because it made me think about how life is too sweet to give up on and there are so many things worth fighting to achieve. As long as I have people I love around me, I know I can get through things-after all, no one should ever have to struggle alone. (After all, when people help you in times of struggle, it means you have better stories to share after you come out of the struggle. I for one have always been up for a good story or two!) Wherever you are and whatever might be going on that's hard for you in your life, I hope you do keep holding on and that you hold on to the people who love you most. Keep fighting the good fight! I have faith in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment