Friday, November 13, 2015

Believe in all possibilities!

"I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities."

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/whoopi_goldberg.html#2iTh36JXCpIChlf9.99


I too like to believe everything is possible. Although some things came to me more easily than others but I still think people can have what they want in life. It's true, I might not get everything I want the minute I want it, but I find I look around sometimes and see that things have worked out for the best, even if whatever "the best" turns out to be not what I initially planned. I think I did get where I am because I believed I could do it and also because people believed in me and my abilities. I hope that whatever it is you want to do, that you believe you can do it and if it means something to you, know that because I believe all things are possible, I believe in you and wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment