Saturday, November 21, 2015

Crosswords

I love crossword puzzles. My great aunt is extremely good at them and won prizes from her local newspapers for getting all the answers right and turning in the results. (Back then in the UK you got prizes for doing that-she even won trips to places too.) Today I had the great privilege of sitting and doing a crossword puzzle with a lovely woman who goes to my church. She's young at heart, even if she may be older in years. I've always liked doing things with older people. I like learning things from them and I hope that I am like them when I get to be their age. Anyway, crossword puzzles are best when one is doing them with other people-there's more fun and laughter involved. Puzzles and problems are better when they're figured out in teams. Even if it does require a dictionary sometimes, it's especially nice when the puzzle is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment