Monday, November 30, 2015

Just because I'm in the mood for Latin music....

My roommate and I were playing Latin music and had an impromptu dance party just for fun. It got me thinking about Latin songs that make me want to dance. Now I feel the need to share the short list I came up with.

  • Gipsy Kings-Bamboleo-It's cheerful, old school, and fun (listen here)
  • Buena Vista Social Club-Chan Chan- Although it can be nice to dance to, it does help me relax. (listen here.)
  • Shakira & Alejandro Sanz La Tortura-when I dance to it I feel sexy. (listen here)
  • Santana & Jorge Moreno Satellite (Spanish version)-it's actually from a movie but I like the song a lot (listen here).
  • Juanes La Camisa Negra (Listen here.) I went to a Spanish immersion course and for some reason this song was played quite a bit there. I had a good time on the course so this song brings back good memories (along with making me want to dance.)


No comments:

Post a Comment