Thursday, November 12, 2015

Useful things I've learned

"Always desire to learn something useful."-Sophocles

In agreement with the quote above, here are some random (and useful) things I've learned in my life.


  • You can unscrew a very difficult to unscrew lid off a jar if you stick it under hot water for a bit and then dry it off and twist it. Keep repeating the process until you manage to get the dang jar open! (This is the one thing I remember from grade school science class-shows you how much I liked science class.)
  • Although I don't advise doing so, it is possible to go a whole night without sleep with the help of green tea. 
  • When in doubt, smile-it does the soul some good.
  • Sometimes losing can be more fun than winning-as long as you know you did your best and you have a pretty awesome group of friends who cheer you on.
  • A cup of tea can solve (almost) every problem-well, perhaps not, but it does make things seem a bit better anyway.  




No comments:

Post a Comment