Sunday, November 22, 2015

When I want to feel sassy.....

I feel like everyone should feel sassy at least sometimes. I know that sometimes when I get all dressed up to go some place special or just for the heck of it (which I sometimes do so people asking me where I'm going because I am going places, even if I don't know exactly where those places are all the time.) it feels pretty damn good. Music also adds to the effect. To that end, here are some songs I listen to when I want to feel sassy.


  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl- Jet (listen here.)
  • Hard to Handle-The Black Crowes (listen here.
  • All American Girl-Train-(listen here.) 
  • Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing-Stevie wonder (listen here.)
  • Fell In Love With A Girl-Jack White (listen here.)
  • This Love-Maroon 5 (listen here.)
  • Secret -Maroon 5 (listen here.)
  • Feeling Good-Michael Buble (listen here.)
  • I've Got To See You Again -Norah Jones (listen here.
  • I Won't Fear Love (Sarah McLachlan (listen here.)

    Here's to feeling sassy!


No comments:

Post a Comment