Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fun at Hollow Mountain!

Today I went to Hollow Mountain Comics game shop in East Lansing, MI. I think what I liked most about that shop was the fact that the owner and some of his friends played board games with my sister, her boyfriend, and me. We played a a game called Mysterium and a word association game called Codenames. It was really fun. I've always rather liked board games because they're a way to meet people (and improve certain skills like memory and linguistics and how to lie well.) As long as there are people around you enjoying the game as much as you are, it's a nice way to spend a couple of hours. In this instance I believe a good time was had by all. At least, there was a lot of laughter involved! To find out more about the Hollow Mountain Comics click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment