Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hallelujah event!

Today I went to an awesome Messiah concert at Trinity Church in Boston. I find a like opera-style music sometimes and the Messiah concert does make me feel uplifted. The soloists they had (along with the chorus) all sang beautifully. They put a lot of feel in what they sang. What I liked best about this particular concert was the Hallelujah chorus. Everyone got up and sang it together. I like how music unites people and it sounds just that much better when everyone joins in. An additional plus, was at the very end of the concert everyone sang Christmas carols which is something I also really like doing.  In a way I think a Hallelujah chorus with audience participation something you have to be there to experience, but to give you an idea of how cool an audience singing along can be, watch this video.  P.S. I'd like to congratulate my friend Amy Doherty for singing in the chorus, it really was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment