Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Seven Down

O crossword my crossword
Why can't I figure out 7 down?
The person who came up with these clues
 Really must be some sort of clown

I recently started doing said crossword
As someone told me it does one's brain some good
Well now my brain's exhausted
And I still haven't figured out 7 down!

Why is 7 down so important?
It's like that puzzle my family got one Christmas
We'd almost finished it only to find just one piece missing
I'm still slightly bitter about it now!

Ok back to seven down
The clue is "near the stern"
Well I'm feeling stern now
And I don't feel that close to figuring the dang clue out!

Oh my gosh, with the help of my lovely Mum I figured it out!
The right word is "aft"
All is marvelous, I've finished the puzzle
And this rather silly poem now!

No comments:

Post a Comment