Friday, December 25, 2015

Weeweechu a Merry Christmas!

  • Just because Christmas is a day to laugh and be merry, here's a Christmas joke that I thought was really funny!
  • One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of the ocean. There was a romantic full moon, and Huan Cho said, "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu." 
    "Oh no, not now. Lets just look at the moon", said Jung Lee. 
    "Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Huan Cho Begged. 
    "But I had rather just hold your hand and watch the moon." 
    "Please Jung Lee, just once... play Weeweechu with me." 
    Jung Lee looked at Huan Chi and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu." 
    Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang... 
    "Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."
Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment