Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's resolutions

Since it's customary to have resolutions for the new year, I have some to share. First the serious:
  • Exercise more often (at least 30 minutes each day.)
  • Stop apologizing so much. (Unless its absolutely called for.)
  • Finish Les Miserables (the book)-I put this on the serious list because it's not a terribly fun book but I like a challenge and its one of the longest books I own but still haven't finished. It's hard but I like a challenge!
  • Meditate more, it helps me de-stress and I feel better afterwards.
  • Stress less in general!

Then the more fun:
  • Get someone in Antarctica to read this blog.
  • Go to a rock concert with friends.
  • Have more adventures.
  • Volunteer more. 
  • Go places I haven't been before!
Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have all these things done! (Time will tell.) Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment